Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New Toy: Vegetable Spiralizer

I am so excited about this contraption.  I used it today for lunch.  I did 1 zucchini, 1 yellow squash, 2-3 carrots (didn't work very well for the carrots).  I added a can of garbanzo beans, cooked spinach, garlic, basil and some Sam's club bruschetta spread, warmed(has oil in it).


We were so full!! Love it.  A few ideas to try with the "noodles":  peanut asian style, sweet with mandarin oranges and pineapple, lemon& dill, greek with peppers and kalamata olives.


This will be a great meal maker for a few times a week.  The spiralizer is so easy to use, even though it is totally made for a righty, which I am not and had to use it backwards.



Here is a picture of the "noodles" before I added the beans, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment